Thursday, November 5, 2015

Pharmacist

Blue Ticket "Pharmacist"

The pharmacist fills all the pills day in day out
the pills for high blood pressure, erectile dysfunction, and gout.

He always knows who takes what
his neighbors son takes something not to mention
some pill called anti-excedrin
but it's really for depression

the dudes parents fight a lot
and the word divorce has come up more and more
he just goes to his room and takes his pills and shuts the door

at school he has friends
he hangs out with and talks with and acts happy
but they don't know he takes pills
and to him life is crappy

his parents have their share of problems
and so do the neighbors, and the others down the street
they all go to the pharmacist
and take drugs they never dare repeat

so the pharmacist fills all the pills day in day out
the pills for high blood pressure, erectile dysfunction, and gout.


(stockton this post is for you, not whats written but what it took to write it)


5 comments:

  1. I think this is great! I can relate to this and I understand how it all works. I think you got it all spot on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea with the pharmacist, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a really great writer and I like how you took it and made it not just about the pharmacist

    ReplyDelete
  4. "he just goes to his room and takes his pills and shuts the door"
    Dang that was the realest thing I've read in a while

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pharmacist is a cool idea and I love how you bring it into what he affects

    ReplyDelete