Monday, November 2, 2015

A Tour Guide For Tourists

Since you need help heres a tour guide, something your used to.

First off there's so many people who would like to take this class and who would actually not just show up and put a headphone in their ear and their head in their arms.
So if you take this class because you play football and Nelsons cool, that's fine just actually blog about something good, besides sports. Your whole life is sports I think you could spend like 20 minutes writing a blog other than that. If you play football or took this class because you like Nelson and you actually try, I love you and props to you because your great.

You Know Your A Tourist if.....
  You Just show up.
   You Listen to music in class when your really not supposed to.
  your Not trying at journal or blog.
  you Don't journal jam or volunteer for things.
  your Writing a post before fall break that says, "screw this post I want to chill for fall break."

"i'm not a tourist."
             Dick Nixon

I'll end with a poem I wrote

Moo Cow Moo 
                by. Grant McColm

 My wife said we needed to communicate more so I gave her my email
 thats not what I meant to do but it happened
  All Good Cows Moo Softly, but not all soft mooing cows are good

 So if you try to fail and succeed, what have you done succeeded or failed

 The world tells us to stop running away from our problems but maybe they just don"t understand that our problem is a bear  and if we stop running we'll get shrimped

the fact that i'm still waiting for google earth to get a layer that shows lost kickballs in a neighbors yard is depressing

and why is it that my whole life my Mom has told me I can be whoever I want to be but the police call it identity theft
and the next person to tell me i'm over exaggerating will get stabbed

Dear math,
Grow up solve your own problems.

Hate,
me


All the "experts say that caffeine is bad for you, sugar is bad for you, alcohol is bad for you
   but not to worry because that's bad for you.

so when I die, yes bury me in satin, but on my tomb stone write "did not forward chain mail to five friends."

9 comments:

  1. you are the differentest

    thanks for caring

    and these two lines were the dopest

    "the fact that i'm still waiting for google earth to get a layer that shows lost kickballs in a neighbors yard is depressing

    and why is it that my whole life my Mom has told me I can be whoever I want to be but the police call it identity theft
    and the next person to tell me i'm over exaggerating will get stabbed"

    unnnnnhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. "So if you take this class because you play football and Nelsons cool, that's fine just actually blog about something good, besides sports. Your whole life is sports I think you could spend like 20 minutes writing a blog other than that"
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like the sports blogs, just thought I'd stick up for them, but I can see where you're coming from.

    You bring up a lot of good points and it's good to have it said, your blog is always a unique read and I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap. that last line MADE the post. the rest of it was amazing too...but wow. just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. understand that our problem is a bear"
    THAT'S MY PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how absolutely raw your material is, please don't change for anyone. People should change because of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how absolutely raw your material is, please don't change for anyone. People should change because of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Live the dream, the dream of bettering ourselves. #Quality.
    Great post, has a story to tell.

    ReplyDelete