Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dear Little Grant,

I'm just a Guy experiencing God's good green Earth for the first time. You know?
I have a big heart. That's because I'm a big guy, And big guys with big hearts are just big teddy bears, but no one wants to be the big teddy bear.

I make my wishes at 11:12 because the rush has died down and maybe God can hear me a little better.
 And I know God doesn't just stop listening after 11:11.

I like to think of things people my age don't do
I'd tell you some of these things but surprisingly they embarrass me
I like awkward moments in life because they make me happy
sometimes I look at something for a really long like floss at the store and I just look at it
and this is the first time I written a post with the writing in the center
I really like girls because yah
but some guys don't so more for me
I sometimes turn out all the lights in my room so it's dark and I take a lighter and I light it and just stare at the flame
I draw sometimes
I play guitar in my room
I live you know
I have a heart a beating just like not dead people 
so that could be a conversation starter right?
I Love Life 

Dear little Grant,

                      Even though your little right now you still have a big heart. Keep going even though life doesn't get to tough till around 6th grade keep going. Listen to Robert Ota don't be friends with Jordan He's kinda weird and will try to kiss your brother. But apparently he's straight so i dee kay. Move to Utah, it was a good choice you'll really like it. In 8th grade don't be mean to luke he's your brother love him. Don't call him gay all the time it actually hurt him. even though he's straight to. Don't be turd. Quit runescape earlier than 7th grade because it's a waste of life. Middle school was not really okay but could've been worse so I don't want to ruin it by giving you bad advice. don't take band in 7th grade you'll hate it it was really boring. umm 10th grade year go out with someone different it will hurt your friend spence if you don't. 11th grade don't worry you'll kiss someone late but you know it'll happen at least. 
12th grade..................................................

8 comments:

  1. All of this is my favorite. And I'm really starting to like your blog. like alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I have a heart a beating just like not dead people" not sure if you meant this meaning or not. but i love that you didn't write "just like living people" because there is a difference between being alive and living. this is pure gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12th grade is meant for you to make your future. Be amazing like you are grant :)
    #Quality

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I make my wishes at 11:12 because the rush has died down and maybe God can hear me a little better" #stolen like hoodlums taking street signs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the whole 11:12 vs 11:11 thing, it's an interesting way to look at it. I also like how you changed your main picture to match the current blog post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this whole post. It was really original and quite tender.

    ReplyDelete