Monday, November 16, 2015

Moo Cow Two

I had a Dream
I was Lying in a bed and a man was looking down at me
before i fell asleep again he said, "As  I always say fake it till you make it, Nurse scalpel."
then fell asleep a little worried but hey I trust him.
I was then standing on the beach looking.....just looking
and a man was swimming in the water. He started yelling, "HELP, SHARK, Help."
and I just laughed because I knew the shark wasn't going to help him
A old man then walked up to me as I was laughing and started to give me some strange advice.
He said,
               "first remember that a friend will always help you move, but a best friend will help you move a body.",  
                                He continued

"second if a police dog is chasing you, try not to dive into a tunnel, then on a seesaw, and through a hoop on fire because their trained for that."

"third Nostalgia isn't what it used to be."
I pulled out my phone to write this good stuff down and he said laughingly, "I used to get the strangest looks on the bus when I would try and use my phone then again it was 1982."
  I looked up but he was gone that's when I woke up To my psychiatrist saying that some day you just got to fill up the bath tub with skittles and pretend your Godzilla in a ball pit."
I told him, "Life has no remote you got to get up and change it yourself." then dropped the mic and walked out.
So here are some of G-rants life lessons
1. Build a man a fire keep him warm for a day, set a man on fire keep him warm for the rest of his life.
2. People who are rude why don't you slip into something more comfortable like a coma
3. Don't name your dog "Curiosity" unless you know that none of your neighbors have cats

I found a letter on the floor It wasn't for me but I read it anyway
 
   Dear Fork,
       You Have a Son, His name is Spork.
Love,
   Spoon
                 P.S. He has your hair



11 comments:

  1. Haha Godzilla in a ball pit I might actually do that, once I save up the money to buy 18,313 bags of skittles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grant your incredible.
    I love how you just do you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could read this every day for the rest of my life and not get tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Fork,
    You Have a Son, His name is Spork.
    Love,
    Spoon
    P.S. He has your hair

    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REMINDS ME OF MY SECOND WIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts are so interesting and random sometimes but somehow it works, maybe thats just cause youre grant tho. Love the whole thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "1. Build a man a fire keep him warm for a day, set a man on fire keep him warm for the rest of his life.
    2. People who are rude why don't you slip into something more comfortable like a coma"
    #stolen
    These are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete