Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hats for the Homeless

Hats 

      As the famous warrior poet Ice Cube once said "It is a good day, if it does not require and AK.".

What does that have to do with hats you might say well nothing, but what does hats have to do with creative writing? I am unaware of the answer at this time, but Harold Miner probably knows and that's the joke. I bet there will be someone who takes "hats" to an emotionally high level that some people might say,  "Wait Thats Weird and if I find out who wrote this I'm going to make fun of them", or someone might think to themselves "holy moly my life is changed and i'm going to take a picture of this post and have it as my screen savor so I can remember it forever." when really both persons will forget the post in time. So the point maybe of "hats" is to say to the people in the class that intimidate you because their really cool is to say screw you give them the good old bird and write your guts out. The problem is I feel like everyone deep down wants to have the best blog that everyone is talking about. But the thing is that's only going to be a handful of people and the rest of us will blog on hoping for Harold Miner to click on our blog in class and read a line and then go "mmmm" and snap his fingers. In life not everyone is a winner.  Not all games end in a tie, not everyone should get a blue ribbon or a 1st place. It's okay to lose in life that way when you win you can freaking celebrate run around with your pants down and people will say "well they can do whatever they want because they won." And if your still reading this i'm impressed because i don't think its really making sense.

I can't wait to get old so I can mess with people that I don't really know, tell what's going on with the world or just act clueless. I want to be old and take a motorized wheel chair and roll down the street see some people flip them off, and they'll just say "oh well bless his heart he's old and disabled god love him" most of all I can't wait to hear the words roll off my tongue 
                   "well back in my day, you know we had Iphones and man that was the coolest thing, now kids these days are robots. The world aint what it used to be."

What I am really just trying to say is 
"yes"

6 comments:

  1. Haha awesome point about the blogs, loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh. Although I don't know if it was supposed to it was dang great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha loved this post! Somehow it made me feel good about myself, maybe just because it made me realize its not the end of the world if I'm in last place

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much truth and humor in this post. I said mmmmmm once or twice, at least in my head.

    #fresh

    ReplyDelete