Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Fishing

                    Why is everyone's post so depressing. Everyone talks about how much their life sucks but no one talks about fixing it. To me everyone is fishing. They say that oh my life sucks so people will comment and so "I can relate so much my life sucks". well you want to know what no one gives a fuck if your life sucks. Post something creative and mind expanding something thats going to be fun or interesting to read. It's easy to post something depressing and people think it's good because everyone thinks that their the only ones with problems, well your not. Everyone has a problem but the good ones are people who can make it through their problems and build something creative and inspiring. We're not meant to be here to feel bad for themselves. We're meant to be like what Remy the Rat in class said, humans "They discover, They create." no human got somewhere creating tears for themselves they got somewhere by not giving up and not letting their problems become weaknesses. They took what they had and ran. So the next time you want someone to compliment you don't start by saying "I'm so (fat, or ugly, or akward)" compliment the other person first and they will most likely return the favor. If they don't continue to compliment them as you see them and they will like to be around you and most likely start complimenting you.

1 comment:

  1. Dang... I relate to this so much. For reals though.... As much as I feel bad about their sucky life... I only care because it is my friends. Not because I care about the situation. Speak the truth!!! :) You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete