Wednesday, September 23, 2015

90's & Today + "Be More Like Luke"

What Makes us human. We are all the product of 90's love music. If thats how your parents work. We have all lived 18 years of hard earned true grit life. We've made it this far so lets go farther. We were once the kid jumping off the couch to make a sibling laugh. We were once kids that were in 1st grade. We were once kids learning to swim and ride bikes and catch bees in plastic bags.We were once kids Thinking that childhood is forever, Timeless, priceless and that well be in K through 12 for the rest of our life.  Now we're 18 and no longer kids and the only thing left is a nostalgia about the past.
"Be more Like Luke"
                 -Mr. Nelson
Luke's Creative, he's got a good blog, a great journal and 600 more page views
he gets the ladies and has clocked in at least 20 hours makeout time.
"Be more like Luke?"
               -Mr. Nelson
Thanks but no thanks
So Nelson I'm sorry if my blog sucks and my journal sucks harder but my creativity isn't like that. I can't express emotions on a blog or a 100 sheet*200 page*wide ruled* composition book. I'm different than Luke and thats fine by me.
Luke Doesn't run on the field and take a selfie with some tuba player named Jayden
Luke Doesn't take a chin master portrait with Frank Jackson in the back looking at him like he's high
Luke wouldn't walk around school dressed like Harry Potter all day for no reason
Luke Wouldn't bring a fishing pole to school and cast it at people in the commons
Luke Probably wouldn't even post this.
Luke and I are Quads born 1 out of 4 and yet were as different as it gets
Luke's short, I'm tall, He's blond, I'm Brunette, He's creative, I'm NOT.
Thats what make us Human. Not a F***ing robot

Yours Truly,
        Lt. Dan










12 comments: