Sunday, January 10, 2016

um real talk

So um idk, like people need to take risks and live life.
but i'm not sure I know what taking a risk is
um i'm not trying to be poetic
or come up with a really good line that doesn't make sense or is actually not that good, because I feel like if I tried to hard I would like it more than you, and I wouldn't understand why you don't like it.

a line that tries to hard. "I look into A dark corner and i see" you thinks it poetic but it's not really anything, maybe you don't think it's poetic.

But nothing really matters now because I could literally write that I peed my pants and no ones even gonna know because we're almost done with class. No one really goes on the blogs anymore including myself I don't go on the blogs at all and I don't read them as much as I used to, I don't know why but yep.

Just instead of letting the fear of sharing words on monday take over you, I feel like you just got to let it get yo high because fear actually gives you adrenaline and dopamine, and when you start shaking it's because you have so much of it that it cuts of circulation to your brain, so take a breath and get high.

5 comments:

  1. "um i'm not trying to be poetic
    or come up with a really good line that doesn't make sense or is actually not that good, because I feel like if I tried to hard I would like it more than you, and I wouldn't understand why you don't like it."
    Sooo true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said. You tell the truth grant and I dig that about you.

    I'm gonna miss you bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give love to all.
    Love you grant,
    but no homo.
    #Quality

    ReplyDelete