Sunday, January 3, 2016

I remember

I remember when Mr. Nelson told me to "be more like Luke."
well looking back I say that it was good
Luke's a great guy, great brother , great scholar i'm glad he's winning this award

I remember that moment when those robot plugged into each other that will be forever in my brain

I remember loving going to class, but not all can say that, and some I know of are glad its over. but i'm sad, but sadness is good because without sadness there's no happy

I remember when luke told me that Kira Hurst was in his class this was after everybody reveled and I posted that video, just so you know she's the one who got paid

I remember umm just having a great time in this class so yep

I am The Salad Man


6 comments:

  1. "I remember that moment when those robot plugged into each other that will be forever in my brain"
    You're funny Grant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when luke told me that Kira Hurst was in his class this was after everybody reveled and I posted that video, just so you know she's the one who got paid"

    I remember that one too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the shout out! your blog is fab

    ReplyDelete