Wednesday, October 28, 2015

How to clean and reuse reptile sand

The way to clean and reuse reptile sand is for one you need to a reptilian organism to crap in your sand.

There's only a few things I know in this life
I know that every time I go on the class website I watch throwback friday and I just watch carson destroy it i've seen it like 100 times and it makes me happy everytime
and I know that real life is good

After you got the reptile to do the bizz you take him out and put him in a safe place like a dishwasher to keep him wet.

But there's something to life I hate..... the please word
I think please has to much emphasis in life
it's a meaningless magic word "hey can I have that" "whats the magic word?"
screw that
I was working and I asked the lady if she wanted help with her groceries
She said quite harshly "yes Please"
it meant nothing to me and made you think she was a frickin rude women
what would have been a better response would be "Yes thank you, that's very nice of you"
the word please is as meaningless as the word sorry when a kid slugs you in the balls

You take his poopies out of the sand and then he can return to the habitaional zone

5 comments:

  1. I understand you. More than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand you. More than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are different and interesting and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this blog. I am 100% present when I'm reading your blog.

    "I know that every time I go on the class website I watch throwback friday and I just watch carson destroy it i've seen it like 100 times and it makes me happy everytime"

    This made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your posts because their light hearted and make me laugh (:

    ReplyDelete