Saturday, October 24, 2015

Fear the Leap Year

I fear that my parents post 4 times a day on instagram
it's probably not healthy

I fear the future
mostly what technology will bring
I mean we could've stopped inventing in like 1950 and we'd be just as well off

Women scare me their really intimidating
I fear my mother will read my blog and start criticizing my blog

But their is no courage without fear
so I guess just live life
because no matter how scared you is it will move on with or without you

6 comments:

  1. I fear that my parents post 4 times a day on instagram" HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It will move on with or without you" #stolennnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Women scare me their really intimidating
    I fear my mother will read my blog and start criticizing my blog"
    Hahah same

    ReplyDelete
  4. "their is no courage without fear" #stolen

    p.s. oddly enough I somehow got you for my notcard thing too hah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete